Sunnen is the technological leader for high precision honing of all types of diesel injector applications, resulting in lower manufacturing costs, higher efficiency, and fewer class sizes. Your Sunnen solution will create longer lasting fuel injectors that make engines run cleaner and more efficiently.
Our advanced, precision bore machining technology:
- Delivers improved bore geometry on high-pressure injectors for lower emissions and better fuel economy
- Creates greater consistency of surface finishes, which means less wear, better lubricity, and longer injector life
- Provides improved process control and greater accuracy for fewer class sizes and lower manufacturing costs
- Provides greater system reliability and tool life, which means fewer tool changes and less operator intervention
We can provide a system for virtually any diesel injector application, including:
- A wide range of materials and surface finishes
- Bore diameters from 3 mm – 32 mm (.118 inch – 1.26 inch)*
- Landed bores, blind bores**, or simple bores, with and without cross holes and grooves
- Individual injectors or common rail system components
Sunnen produces the industry’s largest selection of honing machines – horizontal or vertical, single or multi-spindle, automated or manual, standard or customized – and our systems are designed with a focus on reliability, flexibility and ease of use.
* Other sizes available upon review.
** Dependent on part configuration and tolerances
* Video Requires QuickTime Player - Download Now