Sunnen is the technological leader for high precision honing of all types of hydraulic valves and components. Your Sunnen solution will ensure tighter tolerances and superb bore geometry resulting in less valve leakage and more efficient valves capable of operating at higher pressures.
Our advanced honing technology:
- Reduces the clearance between the bore and the spool, reducing valve leakage
- Delivers improved bore accuracy for higher-pressure operation and efficiency
- Creates surface finishes that wear at a slower rate leading to longer valve life
- Provides improved process control and greater accuracy, reducing valve rejection rate
We can provide a system for virtually any hydraulic valve application, including:
- Bore diameters from 1,5 mm – 165 mm (.118 inch – 6.5 inch)*
- Multi-land bores or simple bores, with and without cross bores
- Open or blind bores
- A wide range of materials and surface finishes
Only Sunnen offers all three types of honing technologies – conventional, single-pass or KROSSGRINDING®. We also offer the industry’s largest choice of machines – horizontal or vertical, single or multi-spindle, automated or manual, standard or customized. No matter what you require, we have a Sunnen solution for you.
* Other sizes available upon review.
* Video Requires QuickTime Player - Download Now